The Top 2 Cheap Baby Travel Systems
Travel systems are designed to ease moving a baby between a car & buggy without the need to take them out of the car seat. They include a rear-facing infant car seat which can be attached to and removed from the pushchair easily. Cheap baby travel systems are among the most popularly bought items by new parents. Below are the top 2 cheap baby travel systems on the market.
1. Baby-Trend EZ-Ride-5 Travel System
Many new parents that are seeking for the best cheap baby travel systems consider Baby Trend EZ-Ride to be their favourite. It includes a Flex-Lock Infant Seat and a stroller. With its 3-wheels, the stroller is easy to maneuver. Both the infant car-seat and the stroller feature a 5-point safety harness system.
Some of the Features of Baby-Trend EZ-Ride-5 Travel System
• A thick & luxurious padded seat with several recline positions.
• A large and soft head support for use in either the stroller or the car seat.
• A covered parent tray with two-cup holders.
• A height-adjustable handle.
Recommended Weight/Age Limits
• Newborns weighing 5-30lbs.
• Birth to 50lbs
2. Graco Mirage+ Travel System – Black ZigZag
Graco Mirage+ Travel System wll enable you stay light and very mobile. It includes both an infant car seat as well as a stroller. This is one of the cheap baby travel systems with a variety of convenient features to keep both you and your baby happy.
Some of the Features of Graco Mirage+ Travel System Include:
• Trays with cup holders for both the baby and parent.
• A large basket.
• A click-connect system which offers a secure, one-step attachment of the infant car-seat to the stroller.
• From birth to approx 3 years (0 – 15kg).
Baby travel systems may perhaps not suit all new parents, some may even appear to be more massive (bulkier) than straight buggies; however, they can prove to be very handy especially if you regularly take your baby in-and-out of the car and into a push chair. The cheap baby travel systems noted above can help you eliminate or cut the hassle involved in travelling with a baby.